“Forests are the lungs of the land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.”
– Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Wick trimming is a crucial component to caring for your candle. We highly recommend that you always trim your wick to ¼” before each burn. Wick trimming offers many benefits including:
- Helps provide a cleaner burn
- Prevents the wick from curling in on itself
- Creates less soot on the jar
- Increases the longevity of your candle
- Trim wick before lighting.
- Keep candle free of drafts and any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn the candle on a level, heat resistant surface.
- Do not burn your candle...
- Soy wax is a vegetable based wax that is created from the oil of soybeans. It provides a natural, eco friendly, sustainable, biodegradable and renewable resource. It is also domestically grown which helps support American farmers.
- Soy wax has a better fragrance throw and lasts longer than other wax options.
- Unlike its counterpart paraffin wax, soy wax does not emit any harmful contaminants into the air.
- Paraffin wax, also known as petroleum wax is made from crude oil which is a bi-product of gasoline. When burned it emits CO2 and creates black sooting...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.