- Soy wax is a vegetable based wax that is created from the oil of soybeans. It provides a natural, eco friendly, sustainable, biodegradable and renewable resource. It is also domestically grown which helps support American farmers.
- Soy wax has a better fragrance throw and lasts longer than other wax options.
- Unlike its counterpart paraffin wax, soy wax does not emit any harmful contaminants into the air.
- Paraffin wax, also known as petroleum wax is made from crude oil which is a bi-product of gasoline. When burned it emits CO2 and creates black sooting that can damage the walls, ceilings, and furniture of your home. It also contains carcinogenic properties and other chemicals that are harmful to your health.
- Soy wax is a nautrally derived product made from soy beans and it does not release harmful chemicals into the air. It provides a cleaner burn and does not create black sooting that can damage your home. Soy wax candles provide a safer option for you, your family, your pets and your home!
Share this post
Back to Blog Posts
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.